How to succeed at FOREX


FOREX world divided into two sectors that is the winners and losers who are many. In this article I will submit my my own experience in FOREX which lasted two years, it was a strategy suits me honestly ,I don’t know if somebody else published it before me.
The strategy in FOREX is to open a contract daily, it should be on currencies Euro against Dollar, I repeat it Euro against Dollar.
The whole process is not too complicated ,the contract will be opened based on Euro if it is up or down in the previous days ,which means if the indicator is down you should sell, but if the indicator is up you should buy.
It is simple process, the strategy based on important thing which means you should put stop lose valued 25 points and stop win 50 points.
This process should be done daily in every contract you make.
Important notes  
If you want to succeed open daily contrac  ,just one, in a certain time every day as it is favorable when the financial market is open. when you open a contract ,you should did the previous steps and switch off your computer, don’t open it till the second contract you intend to open.

Plus don’t be greedy just win a little better than lose much.


0 comments :

Post a Comment